Hi everyone! Laurel here...... Happy Monday everyone!!! We hope that you had a fabulous weekend! Today we've got another fun challenge in store for you, but before we get to that, I have to lead off with some sad news. Lawnscaping has to say goodbye to my good friend and fellow design team member, Ayana Posadas. It has been an absolute honor having her on the team and we are very sad to see her go. For personal reasons, she has decided to step down from her role but in no way does this mean you won't be seeing her around the web. She is welcome back here as a guest designer any time she wants!!!
A big thank you to the fabulous Lawn Fawn for sponsoring our challenge!
Our challenge is all about a splash of color! Now don't be intimidated because it really is quite cool! We just want you to take a color, any color, and make that the highlight of your project. Set the tone with some neutral colors (white, kraft, black) and then bam, hit us with a splash of color! It is so fun! Don't believe me? Well then, let's check out what our amazing June Guest Designer, Virginia Lu, has created for us! Gorgeous, right?
But wait, that's not all! I have an amazing project to show you from Isha Gupta! She made a wall treatment! Check it out:
Be sure to check out their blogs for the details!!! Now let's take a look at what the design team created for us:
HOW TO PLAY:
**In order to be eligible to win, these rules MUST be followed.
To play along and be qualified for the prize, you must do the following:
- Be a follower of Lawnscaping
- Create a NEW PROJECT based on the challenge, link our challenge AND inspiration photo to your post and add your direct link to your post or online gallery to the Inlinkz below.
- TURN OFF WORD VERIFICATION
- You many combine a total of 3 challenges with your entry as long as the other challenges are not the same theme as ours. You may enter the challenge a maximum of 3 times!
- You have until Wednesday, June 27th o submit your entries!
You are welcome to upload your entries to the Flickr group! The Lawnscaping Patrol checks flickr regularly, hint hint! :)