Thursday, July 24, 2014

Crabby Card

Hey everyone, Samantha here with a fun summertime card inspired by the latest Lawnscaping watercoloring challenge. If you haven't made a project already for this challenge, you definitely need to! There are so many different products and watercoloring techniques, you are bound to have fun making your project. I put Distress Inks on an acrylic block, and then applied the ink to my paint brush that was saturated in water.


I love the Lawn Fawn "Life is Good" stamp set, there are tons of different beach items that allow you to build a perfect scene. The crab is so adorable, and he fits perfectly into the hammock. I thought it would be fun to place him in the hammock with his legs dangling off the side. The clouds, from the "Into the Woods" stamp set, were stamped in white ink on top of the watercolored sunset sky. I tied "Pink Lemonade Single Cord" around the bottom of the frame from the "Say Cheese" stamp set.

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you have a great day!

5 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. For immediate questions, please email Laurel at laurelkbeard at gmail dot com. Have a super day!