Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Happy Birthday Card + Video

Hello!

It's Tracy here with a fun birthday card using numbers!  If you haven't seen the challenge this week, you can check it out here.  I also created a video showing you step by step on how I made this card.

Watch here || Watch on Youtube

Isn't that Distress Glitter fun?  A little messy, but I love the end result!  All of the patterned papers I used are from the Lawn Fawn Let's Polka 6x6 paper pad.  I die cut the banner and circle using the Stitched Party Banner dies.

I stamped the numbers from the Quinn's 123's stamp set and heat embossed them with Silver embossing powder.  I then filled them in with Glossy Accents and Peacock Feathers Distress Glitter.  The sentiment is from the #awesome stamp set.  I added two bows on top of the banner with Stormy Lawn Trimmings.

All of the supplies are listed in the description below my video on Youtube.  I hope you enjoyed my card and are inspired to make your own card using numbers!

Have a great day!
~Tracy

5 comments:

  1. Such a fun and cheerful birthday card, love it! TFS Tracy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Tracy, love all the bright colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great birthday card! I love your videos so much. I'm waiting right now for this paper pack and a stamp set from Lawn Fawn to come in the mail and I can't wait:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So nice Tracy, beautiful birthday card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So bright and happy! What a cheerful birthday card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. For immediate questions, please email Laurel at laurelkbeard at gmail dot com. Have a super day!