Friday, May 15, 2015

Shaker Birthday Card


Hello. Lexa is here today.
I'm going to show you a fun shaker card for birthday. I love making shaker cards, they are just so much fun!


The birthday is using Cole's ABC dies, I personally really love the font..they look so cute!
The happy is from Violet's ABC stamp set. 

I make the background using Argyle Backdrops, I only use the dashed line. I stamp the line with Sunflower dye ink and the solid tiny hearts with Wild Rose, the outline with Cranberry dye ink. Lawn Fawn dye ink is so awesome!!

The ladybug and butterfly are the accent just to make this card even cuter. ;)

I hope you got some inspirations. Have a crafty day!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. For immediate questions, please email Laurel at laurelkbeard at gmail dot com. Have a super day!